Saturday, July 21, 2007

Patience

One of the little games my husband, Rob, and I play is to ask the Universe to send us money whenever we take walks. If we see a coin, we pick it up and thank the U out loud. And we do find a LOT of coins.

About two years ago, we decided to put in our request for a dollar coin. Today, we finally found one lying in the street. We stood in the hot sun giggling like maniacs, as if we'd found a winning lottery ticket.

The lesson I took from this is that the Universe does give us what we ask for, but sometimes it takes a while.

Have fun with the whole "create your reality" thing. I have found that the more lighthearted my approach, the better results I get. The minute you start to worry about whether "it's working" or not, you get anxious, you get attached to the results, all of which is counterproductive.

So ask for what you want, then wait patiently for the Universe to deliver. Wait happily, confidently. It will come!

Thanks for visiting,
Kara

No comments: