Monday, July 2, 2007

Workshop prep

I've done nothing all day except work on my screenwriting workshop I have to do next week at RWA. Last year, the screenwriting group's main speaker was this famous screenwriting teacher, Michael Hauge. He charges hundreds of dollars to attend his seminars. This year, it's ... me? No pressure!

Anyway, I'm trying to make sure I give them the best workshop I can give, which requires some extra work on my part, analyzing scripts and books.

Rob and I walked to the post office and, while the temperature wasn't all that high, it was so humid it felt like we were swimming. Sweat rolled off both of us, and I collapsed when I got home. I felt really sick and I skipped yoga. I did pull it together enough to go to Norma's for dinner (mostly because I didn't want to cook!)

Thanks for visiting,
Kara

2 comments:

Jude said...

Good luck with your workshop, and have fun at National! I look forward to your posts. :) I have added your blog to the blogroll for Blogging National.

Kara Lennox said...

Jude--
Way cool! I plan to blog during National, every day if I can manage it, though things always get so crazy!