Tuesday, July 3, 2007

They let me out of my cage

I went and got my hair cut (OMG is it SHORT) and then went shopping. I braved the hoards and found some great bargains, just not enough. I've been shopping for white pants or jeans and a brown skirt for ages and can't seem to find what I want. But I did put together one outfit, bought one dress (maybe for the Harlequin Party?) and one pair of shoes that doesn't go with anything I own, but they were just too cute.

I really need to shop at a department store where outfits are already put together, because I'm not much good at this. After a dinner of popcorn (yes, I've fallen on bad habits) Rob dropped me off at Half Price Books while he went on to his martial arts class. I bought a book on container herb gardening, one on grilling, and a copy of ONE FOR THE MONEY by Janet Evanovich, which I am analyzing for my workshop. I had forgotten how much I love that book.

Thanks for stopping by,
Kara

No comments: