Saturday, July 7, 2007

Big Changes

You might have noticed something different about the blog. Like, a new name!

From now on, I want this blog to be a home for people with big dreams. People who want more out of their lives. People who want to grow and change and BECOME.

Each day I'll offer a bit of advice or inspiration. Maybe it will be an inspiring quote or picture, or maybe a lesson I've learned from life. Maybe it will make you think, but I hope it will make you take action, even if it's just one small step toward your dream.

Maybe I will say something that will change your life. But you won't know unless you visit every day. The first post arrives tonight!

May your dreams come true,
Kara

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kara... I'll tune in regularly. I too have a dream and I'm working on making it a reality.

Lynn in North Richland Hills.

Kara Lennox said...

Howdy, Lynn. Glad to have you on board. I would love to hear about your dream! Maybe I can help.

Unknown said...

That is such a generous offer. I've taken action steps to put me on the right track. RWA and a chapter membership were a motivational help. I hope to meet you this week. Any and all advice, help, and shoving down the path is appreciated.

Lynn

Unknown said...

I meant to add, if you'll be at Nationals this week... If not, I hope to meet you in some other forum. I am a member of the Yellow Rose RWA and have considered attending a DARA meeting to see how that one is, but haven't made it yet.

Have a great week.
Lynn