Monday, October 1, 2007

Sorry for the long absence!

But I'm working hot and heavy on two books at one time. I've let a lot of things--mostly run-of-the-mill responsibilities--get in the way of finishing my thriller, and I finally decided I needed to buckle down and finish the darn thing. It's been way too long.

So I guess that's my lesson for today. If you let other responsibilties take priority, your dream gets put on the back burner. Don't let it be expendable. Make it a priority. Give it time every day, even if it's only a few minutes. Don't wait until "someday."

I've blogged about this before, but it bears repeating--to myself, if not to you all!

Single-mindedly,
Kara

2 comments:

Dixie Belle said...

Great posts, Kara. I always enjoy them.

Kara Lennox said...

Hi, Dixie Belle. Sorry I'm not here much these days. Just got very busy with STUFF! I hope to be back soon.